Nautilus® E618 Elliptical
Comprised of a full suite of cardio equipment for intense cross-training, running or biking, the Nautilus Performance Series is the clear choice for determined athletes who train, track and achieve at a higher level and expect their equipment to do the same
The E618 Elliptical Trainer embodies everything the serious competitor is seeking for an at-home cardio regimen today – performance training programs, free app-based tracking tools and premium comfort features for an energized workout experience. The E618 Elliptical will challenge you to achieve your personal best!
- Adjustable Sight Line™ console with blue backlit DualTrack™ screens — adjustable angles and illuminated screens let the user tilt the console for the best visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in-use.
- 29 Nautilus Training programs — include preset programs for heart rate training, interval training, and weight loss as well as customizable training options.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Nautilus Trainer™ app or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Multi-position handlebars with integrated incline and resistance controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout and find the most comfortable hand grip.
- Optimized Drive Train — our 30 lb effective flywheel system has been performance engineered to provide a smooth feel and challenging resistance throughout the stride pattern.
- Dual Slide Rails — effectively distribute the load of each stride and increase overall balance, stability and smoothness of the ride.
- Motorized incline — raises or lowers the incline from 0 – 10 degrees at the touch of a button.
- Suspension Adjust™ Performance Cushioning System — tailors the angle of the footplate from 0-10 degrees offering customized heel support in the pedals while engaging different muscle groups.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to the contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- 350 lb load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- 15/5/2 Warranty — our promise to stand behind the entire product...frame, parts & electronics and labor.