- Adjustable Sight Line™ tilting console with blue backlit DualTrack™ screens — adjustable angles and illuminated screens let the user tilt the console for the best visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in-use.
- 29 Nautilus Training programs — include preset programs for heart rate training, interval training, and weight loss as well as customizable training options.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Explore the World™ App — or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Sync with free Explore the World™ App — and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside people from all over the world in real time
- Multi-position handlebars with integrated incline and resistance controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout and find the most comfortable hand grip.
- Optimized Drive Train — High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts.
- 22" Dual Stride Rails — effectively distribute the load of each stride and increase overall balance, stability and smoothness of the ride.
- Motorized incline — raises or lowers the incline from 0-10 degrees at the touch of a button.
- Suspension Adjust™ Performance Cushioning System — tailors the angle of the footplate from 0-10 degrees offering customized heel support in the pedals while engaging different muscle groups.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to the contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- 350 lb load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- 15/5/2 Warranty — our promise to stand behind the entire product...frame, parts & electronics and labor.
Explore the World™
Cool on Smart Devices, Awesome on the Big Screen
Take control of your fitness journey by exploring dozens of high definition destinations and course lengths to choose from including the Japanese Countryside, the Scottish Highlands, the streets of Prague, and many more.